EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / TEAM SUPPORT
We are searching for an enthusiastic, cheerful and reliable Executive Assistant/Team Support who can help keep our lively partnership marketing agency humming. You would join a creative, collaborative team working with some of New Zealand's biggest brands.
This role can be done within school hours. During training, you would need to base yourself in our Ponsonby office. Once you are trained, you'll have more flexibility to work in a hybrid manner (sometimes in the office and sometimes from home).
What does the role involve?
You'll be integral in organising the activities of the Director as well as supporting the broader Rapport team. Your specific tasks will include the following:
- Managing professional and personal scheduling for the Director, including agendas, email, phone calls, meetings, client management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinating internal meetings and keeping internal work in progress up to date.
- Managing travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals.
- Providing financial management support, including purchasing, invoicing, expenses and reporting.
- Providing administrative and office support, such as meeting notes, proofing documents, ordering materials and preparing for meetings.
- Helping keep the office environment clean.
- Stepping in to help the team during team absences, holidays and peak times.
Would you suit this role?
You'll have previous experience in a busy office environment, ideally with administrative experience. There is a lot of variety in our work, so you'll need to be the kind of person who is:
- A natural "people-person" who is great at developing and nurturing relationships. If you don't like working collaboratively, this is not the role for you!
- Adaptable to changing business demands, solutions-focused and doesn't mind mucking in.
- An organisational skills superstar who doesn't let things fall through the cracks.
- Comfortable with numbers, dollars and details.
- Mature and confident as you represent the Director.
- Happy to pick up the phone to make things happen; we don't hide behind emails here.
- Good at picking up new computer programmes/dealing with technology as we use a variety of tools.
What are the benefits of the role:
- The salary is negotiable based on your experience; however, the range is between $25 to $35 an hour.
- We'll supply a laptop and subsidise your mobile phone for your duties at work.
Who would you be working for:
We are a marketing agency that specialises in partnerships. A brand partnership is two or more brands working together on a business or marketing activity for mutually-beneficial outcomes. It's not business as usual; together, we work better.
We are on a mission to help businesses to help each other. Relationships are the absolute core of our business; we've built connections with hundreds of New Zealand businesses and continue to grow those connections every day.
We're so lucky to work for and collaborate with many great businesses. Our clients have one thing in common – they want to achieve more through partnerships. What we deliver is shaped around their needs. We create large-scale reward programmes, like Vodafone Rewards; sales incentives for companies like AA Insurance; help the cinema industry work together and more.
How to apply:
Email email@example.com with your CV and a few words letting us know why you would be ideal for the position.